Monday, July 6, 2009

Back from Vacation

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


I'm back from a nice but short vacation. We didn't have a detailed itinerary - we just took one day at a time and decided where to head next. We spent several days in the old Gold Rush country in the Sierra foothills - there were many things to see, such as museums, mines and caverns, and a preserved whole gold rush town with original buildings, a no-cars main road and all employees wearing authentic clothing. From there we visited the central coast and went to several of the original Missions, and ended up seeing the 4th of July fireworks from the beach in Santa Barbara. While I was gone I see that NetBeans 6.7, and Virtual Box 3.0 have both been released. Both should help me as I get back to work...



No comments:

Post a Comment