Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm back

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


I'm finally back. I've been sick, my kids were sick, and I've taken some time off, so I've only worked a little bit now and then the last couple of weeks. But I'm feeling energized again and ready to go!



A couple of miscellaneous pointers:


  • There's a new
    article in eWeek on AJAX that talks about some trends
    and mentions Creator.
  • I did a chat on TopCoder a couple of weeks ago; the
    transcript is now available.
    I'm sun_1 - my responses are the lines colored in red.

  • I haven't tracked podcasting much, but that will have to change. The new
    JavaCast site looks interesting. I've
    met one of the guys behind it, Dick Wall, who in addition to being a really great guy is
    also a great engineer (check out some of his articles on developer.com), so I'm sure the content will
    be interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment