Friday, September 7, 2007

Hello World!

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


The "Java Posse Hello World Tour 2007" is about to kick off :-) Carl, Dick and I are heading to Norway next week for JavaZone, where we'll do a live session as well as hopefully get some great interviews and just have fun. I'm also doing a talk on Ruby Tooling.



Joe can't make it - he works on the web store at Apple, and apparently they're busy selling stuff! We're also going to JavaPolis in Belgium in December. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go yet, but the other three guys are confirmed.



If any of you will be at JavaZone next week, please say hi!



Here's our world tour poster, courtesy of Oliver Widder:






No comments:

Post a Comment