Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Quick Hi

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


No screenshot-of-the-week this time; I'm taking the week off since the kids are out of school for whole the week. I'm having a lot of fun!



Meanwhile, Cindy Church has been busy creating more demo videos on netbeans.tv:
First, there's the classical

weblog tutorial
,
and then there's showing how to

write and run unit tests
in the IDE (where I'm incidentally also
using the Dark Pastels color theme I've discussed previously on this blog). We recently met and
recorded more material, so there are more screencasts in the pipeline. P.S.: Both screencasts are also available in higher definition as downloadable Quicktime files - see the "QuickTime format of this screencast" hyperlinks near the bottom.



Ok, back to vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment