Thursday, November 11, 2004

TGIF!

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.





It's been quite a week. We had a deadline for an internal milestone
this week, so we've been up coding late every night - I even pulled
an all-nighter Wednesday. Working hard to improve Creator, people :-)
The next version will have some important fixes in it. Yes, I have
to be vague or I will be arrested by the You Can't Promise Anything
Police...



Today my youngest son had a CAT scan in preparation for surgery in the next month;
the picture on the right is from his other scan.



Next week I'm heading out to
Prague
for some interesting engineering discussions. I've been there before
-- it's a beautiful city full
of nice people and good food, so I'm really looking forward to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment