Friday, May 12, 2006

Phew!! Ready for JavaOne.

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


I've been silent lately, but for a good reason. It's been a crazy month. It's like being back in college again, complete with coding all-nighters. But as of late last night, everything is working beautifully - so I can catch up on some sleep this weekend before the fun begins!



The other guys on the Java Posse went out to Las Vegas last week and had a lot of fun. They even recorded some live podcasts from the TopCoder open. I unfortunately had to miss it. The trip was scheduled a while back, but I declined since I knew from experience the month leading up to JavaOne is always hectic for me. And I was more right than I wish I had been!



Be sure you don't miss our technical session - TS-3576. It has been moved. It is no longer at 1:30, it's at 9:45am in the morning on Thursday, so be sure to check the updated schedule. I can't give any more details about the talk yet, but hopefully you'll see more in a brief demo in one of the keynotes! I have two other "gigs" too: The JavaPosse BOF, which should be a lot of fun, on Tuesday night. And the JSR 273 BOF, on Wednesday night. With a technical session on Thursday and a possible keynote on Tuesday, and hopefully lots of podcast recording sessions and other social gatherings, this is going to be a blast.



But first, sleep!! Zzzzzzz



P.S. I have 1200 unread e-mail messages in my inbox. If some of them are from you, I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment