Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Dr. Dobbs Journal Article

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.





The
July issue of Dr. Dobbs Journal

contains an article I've written, covering the combination of
JSF
and
CSS
and the
nice synergy you get from combining these.



You can read the

article online here
. I've covered this material in various blogs before, but in the article I try to tie it
all together nicely. I hope you find it useful!



DDJ has a special place in my heart. In high school and college I was really interested
in computer graphics (and in fact I ended up specializing in it in grad school). DDJ had a regular column
on computer graphics by
Michael Abrash.
I remember pouring over his article on fast
Bresenham line drawing, and another one describing Wu's technique for antialiasing. I tried to
google these articles just now but all I can find are references to them, not the actual
articles. Probably a good thing since I'm really busy with a deadline and can't afford
to get excited about graphics algorithms at the moment!






No comments:

Post a Comment