Friday, April 22, 2005

Chat Transcript Available

WARNING: This blog entry was imported from my old blog on blogs.sun.com (which used different blogging software), so formatting and links may not be correct.


The transcript
from the recent Creator chat is now available.
As you may recall, we had some technical problems
with the chat software, so a couple of questions were lost and had to
be reconstructed from memory...



I realize I promised to write a companion blog to the
tabbed menu blogs.
Sorry... it's still on my TODO list... I need to think a little bit about it. Doing a navigation menu
should be extremely similar to the tabbed menu (you simply change the orientation of the Grid Panel
used in the tabbed menu, and change the CSS such that rather than tab appearance each cell is simply
a menu item). Therefore, I assume people who wanted a blog on this want something more advanced - perhaps
popup JavaScript or something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment